Click the screenshot to launch it online, or download the full version executable JAR
New in version 4.1
- New concept: Savestate Cartridges!
- Store emulator state as Savestate Cartridge files to disk any time (press F8)
- Savestate Cartridges can be distributed and loaded as normal ROMs
- Savestate Cartridges can also be embedded as auto-load ROMs
- Support for Starpath/Supercharger Tape ROM format
- Bugfixes and improvements
Visit the project homepage for changelog and release notes.
- Client-Server multiplayer mode. Runs great in low-latency networks such as LANs.
- Drag&Drop and Copy&Paste of ROM files or URLs. Very easy to try ROMs from websites!
- Scanlines and TV screen emulation modes.
- Real Atari console user interface.
Please see Help tab in the integrated Settings window
To start Multiplayer Client/Server sessions:
No more command line options! Just use the Multiplayer tab in Settings window